It should also work quickly and accurately when you have limited time to blend. So, if you are serious about boosting your overall health by blending different types of food, get a top-quality blender. Ensure that your best blender for making smoothies is also within your budget range. To help you pick it, we have outlined some of our favorite blenders. These include:
1. Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, 64 oz
If you need a premium quality smoothie blender that could bear constant use and produce excellent results, then buy the Vitamix 5200 Blender, Professional-Grade. It is a multi-use sort of blender that can produce soups, pasta sauces, and vegetable smoothies and so on. It has the following pros and cons.
- The adjustable speed feature allows the user to blend several different types of foods in no time at all
- Easy to clean and maintain
- You get a warranty period of seven years and the product itself is built to last longer and withstand daily use.
- It offers a large container only. So you might have to get a new cup for making smaller amounts of smoothies.
Vitamix also manufactures the Vitamix Quiet One, one of the quiet blenders on the market, you can check it out here.
2. Ninja Personal Blender-700-Watt Base and (2) 16-Ounce Cups with Spout Lids
This Ninja Personal Blender makes a good pick for frozen blending. It will crush frozen fruits and ice and produce the most delicious smoothies. It comes with two, 16-ounces Nutri Ninja cups and two Sip and Seal lids. You also get a smoothie blender along with an inspiration guide with thirty recipes. Here are the pros and cons of this blender.
- Offers thick, long-lasting cups
- Provides professional blending results
- The blender itself plus the cups and lids it comes with are dishwashers safe.
- It can withstand constant use.
- It is not cheap.
3. NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System Smoothie Makers
According to mixergrinderguru.in , the best blender for making smoothies with whole foods like nuts and berries is the Nutribullet NBR-1201. You should simply load it with your ingredients and it will do the rest of the work. Included with this blender are a stainless steel extractor blade, milling blade, 600watt motor base, 24-oz cup, handled cup, 18-oz cup, cup ring and cup ring with handle and re-sealable lids. You will also receive a recipe book for free. If you want a purely North American and Canadian blender, then choose the Nutribullet NBR-1201. It has these pros and cons:
- Cleaning is easy and quick. Put the cups in the dishwasher and rinse the blade with soap and water.
- The plastic cups are BPA-free and long-lasting
- It comes with a full-year limited warranty.
- The stainless steel extractor blades use a cyclonic action to crush hard foods like carrots and turn them into yummy smoothies.
The rubber gasket may leak.
4. COSORI Blender,1500W High-Speed Professional Blender for Crushing Ice
The COSORI Blender 1500Watts is for producing smoothies and shakes. Made in California, the blender is powerful and speedy. It can break down frozen fruits, ice, seeds and nuts, vegetables and several other kinds of foods with its tough stainless steel blade. Offering a variable speed option, the Cosori blender has speed control buttons that you can adjust even during blending. The motor is a professional- quality kind with up to 1500W and up to 30,000rpm. The pros and cons include:
- Has a user-friendly design
- Comes with a pad for reducing noise
- The blender itself and its essentials are dishwasher safe
5. Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup, Brushed Nickel
If your budget is small, then the best smoothie blender to buy will be the Oster Pro 1200 Blender with a glass jar. It is ideal for making smoothies as well as nut butter, soups and ice cream. The most incredibly good thing about this item is that no food gets stuck in it. This cannot be said of several comparable blenders. It offers 900watts of ice crushing power and comes with Pulse features that enable the user to have more control and accuracy when working. Its blade system is fifty percent larger when compared to those of other blenders from Oster and features Dual-Direction Technology. Hence, it can move forward and in the reverse direction when blending. The Boroglass glass jar is the main feature here as most blenders have plastic jars. It can withstand thermal shock and looks nice as well. Here are the pros and cons of this smoothie blender.
- Comes with a 24oz smoothie cup that enables you to blend a bigger amount
- The blade is larger and features Dual Direction Technology
- It’s dishwasher safe
- It can produce a variety of things, not just smoothies
- It is a variable speed appliance with Smart Settings Technology and 7 speeds
- You will get a 10-year DURALAST all-metal drive limited warranty for durability and 900W for ice crushing power.
- It is quite loud when functioning.
6. Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender: 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology
This professional-quality blender offers 1000warts of power and it is used to make delicious smoothies. Able to crush frozen fruits and ice, this Ninja blends have a chick design and offers top performance. It can hold up to 64-ounces, maximum, and do its work in minutes. With its total crushing blades, the blender does perfect pureeing, ice crushing and blending in a controlled manner. It has a 72 oz blender jar that is ideal for creating smoothies, frozen beverages and big amounts of delicious creams and margaritas for the whole family. As a multipurpose device, the Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender 6-blade assembly is responsible for its matchless performance. The blender’s pros and cons include:
- Can crush ice and frozen fruits without leaving chunks
- The blade is sharp and quick
- It offers pulse technology for better control
- Can hold a lot of liquid, making it a large capacity blender for family use
- You can add tiny food items and liquid when blending through the help of the flip spout feature
- The item is dishwasher safe.
- It may leak a bit
- It is not easy to pair it with separate blending cups
- It comes with a short cord.
7. KitchenAid KSB4027CU K400 Countertop Blender
The KitchenAid blender has the most efficient design. Offering an asymmetric blade that can blend at 4 different angles, this KitchenAid blender creates the most powerful blending vortex to crush through the hardest foods. With this blender, you can crush ice, and make icy drinks and delicious smoothies. It has a 5-variable speed dial, a Soft start for starting the motor at a slower speed and then increasing fast to prevent splattering. The Intelli-speed motor control is for maintaining optimal speed. The blender also comes with handy accessories, including a 16-oz Personal Blender Jar Expansion Pack that is sold separately. The blender offers these pros and cons.
- It is a versatile appliance. So it can crush ice and frozen fruits, and blend any protein powder without forming a paste
- It’s heavy and solid. So it will not shake when in use
- Controlled speed limit beginning from low speed to a higher speed
- The contoured shape bottom keeps the blades clean when spinning. This simplifies cleaning.
- It’s stylish and the silver color can match any kitchen decoration.
- The blender is loud when working
- It will occupy a relatively big area on your countertop.
8. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function 40 Oz Glass Jar Blender With 3 Cup Chopper
This is a smart blender that costs much less when compared to other blenders in the same caliber. It does all basic blending without problems. If you just want a functional and cheaper blender that will easily meet your pureeing needs, choose this one. It offers a 40oz glass jar and a 3 Cup Chopper Attachment.
As the lid features a no-mess spout, you don’t need to remove the entire top when about to pour your smoothie into a cup or container. Lifting and pouring are manageable as the jar comes with a generous handle that fits snugly into the base after the use. Also boasting slick buttons, the affordable Hamilton Beach Elite Multi-Function Blender offers four blending buttons with twelve blending choices. The pro and cons are:
- You get a multiuse appliance with a chopper attachment as well
- A three-year warranty
- Four blending switches with up to 12 different functions
- A Revolutionary Wave Action system that improves the quality of your smoothies
- You can blend plenty of yummy foods
- It’s affordable.
- It does not grind ice so well
- The lid is unstable when the blender is working.
As you can see, there is a perfect smoothie blender for every user. Whether your budget is high or small, you can obtain a blender that will suit your needs perfectly. Additionally, you can purchase a multi-purpose blender that will generate smoothies and other delicious drinks for your family. We hope that you get the blender you have been searching for in our favorite blenders list.