If you need some instant meal recipes that you can prepare with the help of boiling water, this article is practically made for you. In the text below, you will discover some delicious recipes that will take minutes to prepare. Let’s take a closer look at the recipes:
1. Couscous With Curry
The basic ingredients you will need for preparing this meal include couscous, curry paste, coconut milk. Other things that you can add include a can of mixed vegetables, precooked chicken, tofu, and sprouts. The steps you should take when preparing the meal are:
– Use the hot water dispenser or kettle to get the water boiling.
– Put the couscous into a pot – the quantity will depend on how large you want the meal to be.
– Review the couscous package to determine how much water you should add. Add a bit less and since you will also add the coconut milk.
– Cover the pot to keep the heat in and wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the couscous to absorb the water.
– If you want your canned food to be warm, place the can under the dispenser to warm it up.
– Mash the couscous.
– If you want to, you can add more milk or paste to the pot.
– Add the rest of the items, mix it all up, and you are good to go.
- 100% semolina wheat couscous with authentic Mediterranean curry seasonings, sweet carrots and peas
- Made with 100% natural, certified kosher ingredients
- Cooks in five minutes; a quick and creative alternative to pasta or rice
- 3 grams of fiber per serving
- Make tonight special by creating an exciting dish with your favorite Near East product. Visit our website's Recipe section to find a simply delicious dish
2. Spicy Rice Noodles with Peanut Sauce
Before we take a look at the recipe, here is some information on hot water dispensers. First of all, every home should have one since it will not only allow you to prepare hot beverages but food as well. As written in this article, the best dispenser you can opt for is the InSinkErator H-WaveC-SS Involve Series. It has a tank capacity of 2/3 gallons, a temperature range from 160 to 210oF, and it can produce 60 cups of hot water in an hour – which makes it perfect for any home or office space. Let’s get back to the recipe.
To prepare this meal, you will need rice noodles, peanut sauce, lime juice, tofu, peanuts, and sprouts. The steps you will want to follow are:
– Get the boiling water from the dispenser or kettle.
– Place the noodles in a bowl.
– Pour the hot water on the noodles until they are completely covered and then cover the bowl.
– Wait for the noodles to be cooked and if needed, add more boiling water to them.
– While you are waiting, you should heat the other ingredients if you want to.
– Drain the water from the rice noodles and add the other ingredients.
– Add peanut sauce and other ingredients that you opted for.
– To finish it up, add fresh ingredients like peanuts and sprouts.
- A taste of Thai pad Thai noodles quick meal, 5.75 oz box , 6 Piece
- Preservative free, trans fat free, gluten free
- Just cook in the microwave and serve
- Product of Thailand
- Pack of six, 5.25-Ounce (Total of 31.5-Ounces)
3. Oatmeal With Cranberries and Walnuts
The things you will need to get include quick oatmeal, dried cranberries, walnuts, honey/sugar/or maple syrup, and chopped fresh apples. The directions for preparing are:
– Again, boil the water in the kettle or get it from the dispenser which will save you more time.
– Pour the oatmeal in a bowl.
– Add the water and like all the other recipes on this list, cover the bowl.
– Wait for the oatmeal to be cooked.
– Add the cranberries, walnuts, honey, sugar, or maple syrup.
– Mix it all up and you will get a delicious breakfast or light dinner.
- CLASSIC NEW ENGLAND FLAVOR: We've mixed organic dried cranberries with organic walnuts, as well as organic rolled oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and finished it off with maple sugar and spices
- POUR, SHAKE, SLEEP, EAT: Instead of cooking oats on the stove (time consuming) or in the microwave (mush), you simply add milk (cow, nut, or soy) to the overnight oat mix and let it rest in the fridge...
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Our goal is to give you a solid overnight oat base, so you don't need to add anything, but part of the fun is making them your own. You can add fruit, honey, chocolate, nut butter,...
- PERFECT FOR MEAL PREP: Overnight Oats are the perfect alternative to a boring cup of yogurt or processed bar (with far less sugar). They are fantastic for on-the-go travel!
- NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: A half-cup of rolled oats, which results in about a cup of cooked oatmeal, will give you five grams of protein and four grams of fiber
- Includes six packets of instant oatmeal
- Made with tart cranberries and crunchy almonds
- Includes 10 grams of protein and 40 grams of whole grains per serving
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal is made from 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
- Cooks in 45-50 seconds in the microwave, just add water or milk
4. Infused Nori and Tofu Miso Soup
Now, this is a recipe that will warm you up during the cold winter days. For this delicious soup, you will need miso paste, tofu, nori sheets (seaweed), sprouts, onions, water chestnuts. Follow these steps for preparing this soup:
– Get your dose of boiling water.
– Cut the seaweed into thin strips and chop the tofu into tiny cubes.
– Add an amount of miso that you want and add the hot water to it.
– Proceed by adding the chopped tofu and nori, as well as other ingredients that you want.
– Mix it all up and get warm after spending time outside!
- Premium miso soup in collaboration of Marukome miso and Iron Chef's pride.
- This product is of the highest quality, rich and satisfying texture and taste. Great of vegetarians and very easy to prepare.
- Simple to prepare.
- Number of items: 12
The Benefits of Preparing Meals With Boiling Water
Besides the quite obvious benefits of saving you time, there are other benefits that you can reap by using boiling water to prepare your meals. The benefits include:
1. You Can Prepare The Meals At The Office, School, Dorm, and Hotel Rooms
One of the major benefits that you can get is the possibility to prepare the meals at any time and at any place. All you will need is boiling water. So, whether you are at work, school your hotel or dorm room, you can have a healthy meal without needing a kitchen. Also, it is worth mentioning that you will get meals that are more delicious, as well as healthy.
2. Lightweight and Easy to Transport
If you are a backpacker, camper, or if you want to have a healthy meal with you, using boiling water can save you a lot of trouble. Firstly, the meals are all lightweight, meaning that it will be easy to carry. Second, when you are camping or backpacking, you will not have access to a kitchen, but you will have access to boiling water. Hence, you can eat healthy even when you are in the wilderness.
3. These Meals Are Healthier
When you are at work or at school, you might want to have a snack during the day. Now, opting for preparing a meal with boiling water is healthier than going to the vending machine and getting a bag of chips. So, by preparing these meals and taking them with you, you can have access to healthy, homemade food.
There you have it, these four meals are all easy to make, they are incredibly delicious, and they will allow you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time resting after a long and tiring day at work. Hence, now that you know what you can prepare, do not waste any more time and choose a meal that you will prepare. Still, if you are too sick of preparing meals you could try meal delivery services. We recommend checking out Sun Basket, a leading meal kit delivery service in the US brings high-quality chef-made meals straight to your door. Some of its best dishes are pasta made, Italian style meals, to meet most of your diet needs. There are many others on the market so be sure to explore a bit before making a decision.